Defines the relationships we have with our coworkers and our clients.
The gifted, "square pegs in round holes" find their place at Axacraft.
Axacrafters are creative technologists - out-of-the-box thinkers that don't always fit into any one place on a corporate org chart. That is their strength. When you think of founders building companies that go on to disrupt entrenched industries, they don't fit many molds either. Don't be surprised if our designers are the best product leaders you've worked with or if our engineers get right to the essence of the business imperative.
We started to write down what we think about ourselves. Here's what we came up with.
- We appreciate the intangibles that separate the great from the good.
- Rare talent tends to find it's way here.
- We love polymaths.
- We believe builders can be business people and vice versa.
- We think very long term.
- We are ferocious learners.
- We are growth-minded always.
- We try to see the high-order bit in everything. What matters?
- We always aim for incredible outcomes.
- We believe velocity is a secret weapon.
- We're all entrepreneurially minded.
- 100 details well executed is better than 1000 great ideas.
- We think creativity is even more powerful than most believe.
- We worry about the things that worry our clients.
- We are asked to do a lot of things. We try to do the right things.
- We have no clients who regret working with us.
- We strive to keep every client relationship for life.
- We often act as digital therapists for our clients.
- The well-being of our employees, clients and partners is top-of-mind.
Team happiness is a top priority. Whether it's delivering a critical project or meeting a demanding client's needs, we remain committed to maintaining a positive, supportive, and productive work environment.
Having a system to find out how our employees feel and taking the appropriate steps to help them is now pivotal to our company culture. We use anonymous surveys to gauge the ‘team happiness levels’ monthly and offer free programs and personal training sessions to support the team.
Emphasis on cooperation, not competition.
At Axacraft, we strike a balance by incentivizing individual achievement while prioritizing teamwork in all tasks. Our approach fosters a collaborative atmosphere, where team members work together to achieve shared objectives. This approach has proven to be advantageous, enabling us to maximize our collective potential while promoting a supportive and encouraging workplace culture.
Company growth always in sync with individual growth.
We firmly believe that the lack of growth opportunities is the primary reason why talented individuals often leave their jobs. As founders of a forward-thinking agency, we've designed innovative growth strategies and implemented policies that prioritize our employees' professional development. Every month, we allocate a dedicated budget to each team member, empowering them to attend events and courses that help them hone their skills and achieve their career goals.
Life has many chapters. Thank you for letting us be a part of your book.
The transient nature of life is interesting to us. Very few people work at the same place their entire life - most of us have several life chapters. We honor and respect this phenomenon, and we take your time with us very seriously. To both clients and employees, we say that it is an honor and a privilege to spend this time together.